09 How to Add Users in Kaspersky Management Console
Modified on: Thu, 4 Feb, 2021 at 10:54 PM
Important: For Kaspersky subscription, we don't have any option to Add users in Customer Control Panel (CCP). All actions can perform only via Kaspersky Management console
- Login to customer control panel
- Click Kaspersky on the left side menu option
- Click Go to Management Portal
- You will be redirecting to Kaspersky landing page. Enter your unique login credentials and click sign in
- Once you logged in, click Users option on the left side menu option
- Click Add users
Enter email addresses of users whose devices you want to protect, or paste the email addresses from the Clipboard. Each email address must be typed on a new line and click Next
Verify user email addresses and aliases. If necessary, you can correct them on this page and click Next
- Click Send Instructions, for instructions for installing a Kaspersky Lab security application on your device
- User successfully added
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.