02 How to- Purchase RMAIL from Customer Control Panel (CCP)
Modified on: Mon, 8 Feb, 2021 at 2:10 AM
You can purchase RPost – Rmail subscription from the Customer Control Panel. This article provides you with necessary information and instructions for purchasing the RPost – Rmail subscription from the Customer Control Panel.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Either click on the Marketplace tile or click on the Marketplace option from the left side menu.
- You will see the category tiles. Click on the Security tile.
- You will see the various security subscriptions. Scroll down and click on the RMail tile.
- Here you see the available plans of the RMail susbcription.
- Select your required subscription plan and click on the NEXT.
- Here you can select the required number of licenses and click on the NEXT.
- If you wish to link a domain to the services, so select Link a Domain to Service and follow the instructions shown the screen accordingly.
- Else, you can do it later and select the Don’t Link a Domain. Click on the NEXT.
- Add comments to your order (optional) and click on the FINISH button.
- Review your order details, agree to terms and conditions by checking the box and click on the PURCHASE button at Order pop – up window.
- Once the order will be provisioned, you will be able to use the services of the RPost – RMail.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.