04 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal of the RPost – Rmail Subscription
Modified on: Mon, 8 Feb, 2021 at 2:18 AM
This document will provide you with the necessary information about How to Enable / Disable Automatic Renewal of RMail subscription.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on the RPost from the left side menu.
- Now you will see the RPost Subscription information page.
- Scroll down and click on the ACTIONS > Disable Automatic Renewal.
- As you will click on it, the status will be changed to Disabled.
- To Re – enable the Automatic Renewal of the subscription, click on ACTIONS > Enable Automatic Renewal.
- As you will click on the button, Automatic Renewal status will be changed to Enabled.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.