01 Microsoft 365 Connect – Purchasing Microsoft Connect Subscription for a New Customer Tenant
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 1:47 AM
Ingram Micro has planned to move the Microsoft subscriptions to its connect model where it will ease the purchase process for resellers and customers and provide a very new experience. This article will provide the necessary actions required for placing an order for a new customer who does not have a Microsoft tenant domain.
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel.
- Here you will see a new Microsoft Catalog tile, please click on it to view the Microsoft Connect Services.
- Select the subscription from the available subscription list. [Here we have selected CSP Microsoft 365 Commercial].
- You can use the search option as well. Here the subscription having suffix starting with “CSP” are the Connect Subscriptions of Microsoft.
- Click on the ADD TO CART button after selecting the subscription.
- Once added to the Cart, click on the Cart icon to proceed with the purchase process.
- Add the required number of licenses and click on the NEXT button.
- As we are adding a new customer, select the Add New Customer button and fill the form with the customer information. Scroll down for more details.
- Fill the complete form and click on the CREATE CUSTOMER button. Make sure you provide the correct customer address including company name, area code/ PIN Code, Country, State, etc. Else the order may fail.
- If you are an existing reseller having the MPN ID entered previously will populate on this page. Else, you will have to enter the MPN ID here.
- Scroll down and click on the NEXT button.
- Provide the customer details and type the Microsoft tenant subdomain.
- Scroll down, select the radio button of Create new Microsoft CSP account, and click on the NEXT.
- Finally agree to the Ingram Micro, Microsoft, Marketplace terms and conditions and click on the BUY button.
- As the order is placed, you will get the Sales Order number, click on the LOG IN AS CUSTOMER button to log in to the customer control panel.
- Here the customer account is created and the subscription is available in the Customer Control Panel. Click on the CSP Microsoft Commercial tab.
- Here you will see the Microsoft admin user credentials, click on the SIGN IN button and log in with the credentials shown on the screen.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.