02 Microsoft 365 Connect – Purchasing Microsoft Connect Subscription for an Existing Customer
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 1:52 AM
This article will provide you with the necessary information about How to Purchase a Microsoft Connect Subscription for an Existing Customer having a Microsoft Tenant Domain.
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel.
- Here you will see a new Microsoft Catalog tile, please click on it to view the Microsoft Connect Services.
- Select the subscription from the available subscription list. [Here we have selected CSP Microsoft 365 Commercial].
- Click on the See All to view the available service plans.
- Find the required subscription plan and click the ADD TO CART button for the respective subscription. Subscription will be added to the Cart.
- As the subscription is added to the cart, scroll up and click on the Cart icon to proceed further.
- Add the required number of licenses, and the Add-Ons.
- Scroll down and click on the NEXT button.
- Click on Select the Existing Customer, select the customer from the list of the customer or you can search the customer by using the search tool. Click on the SELECT button to select the customer.
- Review the Customer Account details and click on the NEXT.
- Here you will see your MPN ID (if added previously, else provide it here).
- Scroll down and click on the NEXT.
- Select the Using an Existing Microsoft CSP Account bullet and type the existing Microsoft Tenant subdomain in the box and click on the NEXT at the bottom.
- Check the box for Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.