04 How to Purchase a Connect Microsoft Software Subscription
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 1:58 AM
Ingram Micro is providing Microsoft Perpetual Subscriptions also on Connect. This feature provide the option to pay annual fee for perpetual software and enjoy the subscription.
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel.
- Click on Microsoft (Catalogue) tile on the Marketplace.
- Select Microsoft Perpetual subscription. (Here we have selected Microsoft – Software Subscription in CSP).
- Click on the SEE MORE button to view all the available service plans.
- Choose he required subscription and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- As the subscription is added to the cart, scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- Add the required number of licenses by clicking on the ‘+’ button and then click on the NEXT to proceed further.
- Either select the existing customer or Add a New Customer, if you are placing the order for a New Customer.
- Once the customer is selected, review the customer account information and click on the NEXT button.
- Review your MPN ID.
- Scroll down and click on the NEXT button.
- Select the Microsoft Tenant Domain and click on the NEXT button. (We have selected an existing customer who has a Microsoft tenant domain, if you are placing this order for a customer who does not have a Microsoft tenant domain, then type a new Microsoft Tenant Domain and click on the NEXT.)
- Check the box for Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- Once the order will be provisioned, your customer will be able to use the subscription.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.