05 How to Increase or Decrease the Number of Licenses for Microsoft 365 Connect Subscriptions
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 2:00 AM
This article assumes that you have purchased the Microsoft 365 Connect subscription for your customer and now you want to increase/ decrease the licenses for the existing subscription.
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and Go to Customers > Subscription from the left Pane. Search for the subscription by using the search option.
- As you have found the subscription, click on the CHANGE button farther right of the subscription name.
- You will see the available license seats and add – ons (if added).
- Either manually type the required number of licenses or click on the +/ - button to add/ remove the required number of licenses.
- Scroll down and click on the NEXT button.
- Review your order and click on the CONFIRM button to place the order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.