You can purchase Proofpoint from Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
Note: before placing an order for Proofpoint, please follow the below information:
- You are purchasing for a new domain which is not registered with Proofpoint.
- If you are buying a subscription for the domain which is registered with Proofpoint, request a channel transfer to migrate their existing account and domain to Ingram Micro.
If your order fails to provision, contact to Ingram Micro at IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im
- The first step to begin placing an order for a Proofpoint subscription is to log into your Marketplace control panel (https://us.cloud.com).
- If you’ve logged in using the “Log In with IMOnline” option, click on the “Control Panel” link. If you used the “Log In With CMP Account” option you can skip to the next step.
- Click on the “Search” bar and type in “Proofpoint” as the term to search for.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” link for the Proofpoint subscription you want to order.
- Next, click on the “Shopping Cart” icon which will now show that an item is in the cart.
- Enter the license quantity that you need and press the “Next” button.
- The next step is to select the customer you are placing the order for. You can either select an existing customer or add a new customer. For this example, we will be selecting an existing customer.
- Review the details for this customer and if this is the correct customer press the “Next” button.
- Enter the domain name that will be using the Proofpoint service. You will also need to add the Admin User Email for this subscription. This should be ab address that is on the domain name that you specified.
- Review the order details, agree to the terms and conditions, and then press the “Buy” button to submit the order.
- You will receive an order ID for the successful submission of the order.
- If there are any issues with the information entered in “Step 9” you will receive an email that indicates some additional information will be needed. Click on the “Activation Form” link in the email message. Typically this occurs if the admin users email is not on the domain name that was chosen for the subscription.
- To fix the issue enter the domain name that is being attached to the subscription and an email address for the Admin user. Note that the email address needs to belong to the domain name that you selected. Press the “Submit” button to continue.
- If the additional information is submitted the provisioning of the subscription can continue.