This article will provide you with the necessary information and instruction about processing the Sophos orders stuck in “Long Running Operations” State.
Sophos is a Connect product subscription, which means you have to manually process the order by full filling the requirement of Sophos.
- Sign up as a Sophos Reseller - sophos.com/msp.
- Once approved and have received portal access, log into the partner portal https://www.sophos.com/en-us/partners.aspx
- Select “Manage Sophos Central” which redirects to the Partner central dashboard login.
- Select “Settings and Policies” > API Credentials
- Select “API Credentials”
- Select “Add Credentials”
- Create the credential- “Ingram Marketplace” recommended.
- A client ID will be generated and will be required to set up reseller account on the Ingram Marketplace
- Log into the Ingram marketplace and select the MSP Connect Sophos plan
- Proceed through purchasing steps, for the initial set up, use your company as the customer
- Complete the purchase process.
- Access the classic panel from the Top Right Corner of the Reseller Control Panel.
- Select “Products” on the far-left column
- Click on the “Requires Attention” button which will redirect to the credentials page
- Insert credentials and click submit.
Sophos Central ID- Email used to log into Sophos
Sophos central client ID & Sophos Central Client secret available in Sophos portal (Shown Below)
- Go to classic, select products, verify status shows “Ready.” Set up is now complete
- The credentialing process is required 1 time only.
- New customers simply select the Sophos plan in the marketplace, “add to existing” or “create a customer” and “purchase” the pay as you go plan.
- Once the purchase has completed, the customer details and information will auto-populate into the Sophos Central Portal. All licensing will be deployed via the Sophos Portal.