The steps to submit an order for a Veritas Office 365 Backup subscription are outlined below.
- The first step to begin placing an order for a Proofpoint subscription is to log into your Marketplace control panel (https://us.cloud.com).
- If you’ve logged in using the “Log In with IMOnline” option, click on the “Control Panel” link. If you used the “Log In With CMP Account” option you can skip to the next step.
- Click on the “Search” bar and type in “Veritas” as the term to search for.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” link for the Veritas subscription you want to order. In this example we’ll be placing an order for “Office 365 Backup”.
- Next, click on the “Shopping Cart” icon which will now indicate that an item is in the cart.
- Enter the license quantities that you need for the order and press the “Next” button.
- The next step is to select the customer you are placing the order for. You can either select an existing customer or add a new customer. For this example, we will be selecting an existing customer.
- Review the details for this customer and if this is the correct customer press the “Next” button.
- The next step requires some information to be used for the Administrator of the Veritas subscription. By default you can provide the contact information. If you prefer that your end customer provide this information you can select the “Show Advanced Options”.
Initially the “Provide information yourself” option is selected. Switch to the “Send email to ask for this information directly to the end-customer” option if you want your customer to provide this information. The email that will be sent this email will be the current admin contact for the customer account.
In our example we will provide the information ourselves. After entering the administrators contact details, we’ll press the “Next” button to continue with the order.
- Review the order details, agree to the terms and conditions, and then press the “Buy” button to submit the order.