- Navigate to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP).
- Click on the “Customers” Tab and then the “Subscriptions” tab within. Find the Azure subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Click on the Subscription name.
- Click the 3 dots on the right-hand side and then click the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Input the reason for cancellation and click “Confirm”.
- You should receive a cancellation number.
- Once the order is complete, you should now see that the Azure subscription has been terminated. You should no longer see the corresponding Azure NCE tile within the Customer’s Control Panel any longer.
- You should also receive a Cancellation email showing that the order has been completed.
49 How to Cancel an Azure NCE Subscription Print
Modified on: Wed, 7 Apr, 2021 at 10:17 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.