The Modern Support Self Service Portal (SSP) allows our partners to view and manage the tickets that they have raised. The SSP can be used to:
- Login to the Self Service Portal (SSP). Please refer the article - Modern Support Self Service Portal (SSP) - How to login for a step-by-step process.
- After logging in, you can open the Tickets page in two ways:
- Click the Tickets button in the navigation bar (highlighted in Red)
- Click the Check Ticket Status button (highlighted in Green)
- In the Tickets page, you will be able to see all the tickets that you have raised.
Filter & Sort Tickets
- Click the Filters button in the Tickets page to see the filtering options:
- All Tickets - This will show you all all the tickets.
- Open or Pending - This will show you the tickets that are either open or pending.
- Resolved or Closed - This will show you the tickets that have already been resolved or closed.
- Click the Sort button to see the sorting options:
- Date Created - The list of tickets will be sorted based on dates they were created.
- Last Modified - The list of tickets will be sorted based on dates they were last modified.
- Status - The list of tickets will be sorted based on their current status.
- Ascending - The list of tickets will be sorted in an ascending order.
- Descending - The list of tickets will be sorted in a descending order.
- Click on any ticket in the Tickets page to open it.
- The Ticket page will show you details of an individual ticket and will help you to manage it. The page shows:
- Ticket ID (highlighted in Red)
- Support agent assigned to the ticket (highlighted in Blue)
- Ticket Status (highlighted in Green)
Reply to the ticket
- In the Ticket page, open the Reply box by clicking:
- Either the Reply button (highlighted in Green)
- Or, the Reply bar (highlighted in Red).
- In the Reply box, you can add/attach a:
- Click the Reply button. This will add the reply to the ticket and will send it to our support agents.
- You can see your own replies as well as the replies from our support agents in the ticket.
Close the Ticket
- You can close a ticket by clicking the Mark ticket as closed button in the Ticket page.
- The ticket will be closed.
Add people to the ticket
You can add people to the ticket so that they can be notified whenever something changes in the ticket.
- In the Ticket page, click the Add People to conversation button.
- A pop-up window will open that will allow you to enter email addresses of other people.
- Once the email addresses have been added, click the Add People button.
- A notification will show that emails have been added to the ticket.