Modern Support Self Service Portal (SSP) - How to create a ticket
Modified on: Thu, 1 Apr, 2021 at 2:09 PM
The Modern Support Self Service Portal (SSP) allows our partners to create a new support ticket and report an issue to the Ingram Micro Modern Support agents even without interacting with them.
Create a new ticket
- Login to the Self Service Portal (SSP). Please refer the article - Modern Support Self Service Portal (SSP) - How to login for a step-by-step process.
- After logging in, click the button - New Support Ticket.
- A Ticket Form will open for you to create a new ticket.
- Please consider the below recommendations while filling the various fields in the Ticket Form:
- All fields in the Ticket Form are mandatory.
- Email Address
- It will be auto-populated with the email address present in your profile. You can change the email address here, if required.
- You can add additional email addresses by clicking the Add cc button.
- Please write the subject for the issue. This will be used extensively during communication.
- Based on the subject, Self Service Portal will show you a list of relevant support articles that can help you resolve the issue.
- If you do not find a relevant support article, please continue creating the ticket.
- Cloud Marketplace
- Please select the Cloud Marketplace that you use, from the dropdown list.
- There are only two options in the dropdown list here.
- Please choose Azure technical support if the issue you are facing is related to Microsoft Azure.
- Please choose Customer support for all other issues.
- Briefly describe the issue that you are facing.
- Please add all the necessary information related to the issue. This will help our agents to analyze and resolve the issue in an effective and efficient manner.
- You can also add files, screenshots, support documents by clicking the + Attach a file button.
- Once the Ticket Form is completely filled, click the Submit button. This will create a new ticket and a Modern Support agent will reach out to you.
- You can also manage any ticket by referring to the following article - Modern Support Self Service Portal (SSP) - How to manage tickets.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.