A Customer can decide to switch Indirect Resellers for their Microsoft Azure services. If both Indirect Resellers partner with Ingram Micro for their Azure practice, then Ingram Micro can internally complete this Azure Transfer.
- Complete the Azure Transfer – Internal Ingram Transfer form and submit. Form is routed to IaaS@ingrammicro.com.
- IaaS Sales will review information and create a ticket with the Ingram Micro Cloud Support Team for processing. Typical time to complete internal transfer is 7-10 business days. For updates, reach out to your Ingram Cloud Sales Representative or at IaaS@ingrammicro.com.
- Once the Customer has been transferred, the Destination Reseller should see the Customer listed within their Reseller Control Panel.
When a Customer transfers Ingram Resellers, all Microsoft services associated to the Microsoft Tenant Domain must transfer. For example, if a Customer has both Azure and Office 365, both service offerings must transfer to the Destination Reseller.
How to find the Reseller Marketplace ID
- Log in to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and click Control Panel . The account ID will be displayed on the top right.
- Log in to the Azure Portal and click Subscriptions and then Subscription ID.
How to find the Customer Marketplace ID
- Log in to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click Customers in the menu on the left side of the page.
- In the Customers page, click Customers again in the menu on the left side of the page. The Customer Marketplace ID will be displayed as shown below.