PSA Integrations are a set of integrations of Cloud Marketplace with Professional Services Automation (PSA) developed by Ingram Micro.
ConnectWise and Autotask are Professional Services Automation (PSA) systems that can be integrated with Cloud Marketplace to optimize the process of purchasing services and propagating these transactions to PSA.
With PSA Integrations, the following scenarios are now supported:
- Accessing ConnectWise and Autotask from UX1 for Resellers
- Synchronizing between Cloud Marketplace and PSA, including:
- New subscriptions
- Existing subscriptions
- Usage-based services
- Subscription cancellation (ConnectWise)
- Creating a PSA product
- Reconciling customers' subscriptions (ConnectWise).
- Importing customers to Cloud Marketplace from PSA.
- Mapping customers and products between Cloud Marketplace and PSA
- Accessing Cloud Marketplace from PSA (ConnectWise).
Note: To know more, consult with our Integration Experts by following this link - Cloud Marketplace: Integrations.
- Currently, only one PSA integration is supported for a reseller.
- If you do not have any PSA integration you can select from the supported integrations, ConnectWise or Autotask.
- If you already have one system integrated and want to change it to another one, please contact the support team.
- If you want to use several PSA integrations at once, please notify the support team about this.
- It is not possible to place orders from PSA. Use Cloud Marketplace to place an order.
- During subscription reconciliation, it is possible to select the billing period even if it was invoiced in PSA.
- During subscription reconciliation, additions are created without proration.
- PSA integrations are not supported under the provider account.
- PSA branding (skins, and so on) is not supported.
- The "Align Billing Order with Statement Day" billing option is not supported in the Autotask integration.
- Subscription cancellation synchronization is not supported in the Autotask integration.
- Reconciliation is not supported in Autotask integration.