To integrate ConnectWise with Cloud Marketplace, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Cloud Marketplace and click Marketplace Apps in the left-vertical navigation pane.
- Click ConnectWise PSA Integration.
- Click the Install now button.
- Specify the connection settings by filling the form.
- For API Base URL, please follow instructions described in Obtaining ConnectWise API Credentials to know how to configure API credentials.
- Once the settings have been specified, click Install.
Note: While specifying the connection settings in Step 4 above: - If an API member missing any permission, a corresponding list of the missing permissions is displayed. - At this step, you can specify whether to load prices from the ConnectWise Catalog or Cloud Marketplace by default. - At this step, you can specify whether to cancel and create a new addition after its modification or to keep all addition modifications. - At this step, you can specify whether to automatically create and process synchronization tasks. You can select from the two options of change checking periodicity: once per day, or once per 5 min. - Also, here you can select events you want to be notified of and tracked: only about errors and actions required from you, or about all tasks. These notifications are displayed in pop-up messages and Action Log.