How to import your network infrastructure from your cloud account
This how-to explains how to import your network infrastructure from your cloud account. In our example, this infrastructure contains a VPC which includes in its public subnet a server with a floating IP and a volume. This how-to is valuable for brownfield scenarios where you have your infrastructure in your cloud account and you want to manage it using the Multi-Cloud Orchestrator.
- Have a network infrasctructe in your cloud account.
- Go to Network -> VPCs
- Select the "Import VPC" option in the "Add VPC" selectable.
- Select the cloud account where the VPC exists.
- Wait until the VPC is in the "Operational" state.
- VPC has been imported.
Import public server and attached resources
- Go to Compute -> Servers
- Select the "Import servers from cloud account" option in the "Add server" selectable.
- Select the cloud account where the server exists.
- Wait until the platform imports all servers and its attached resources from your account.
- Server has been imported with its attached resources.
- To fully manage your server from the Multi-Cloud Orchestrator, it is necessary to converge the imported server. The steps to converge are explained in How to import an existing server to be managed by the orchestrator.