To synchronize customer subscriptions that include usage-based services between Cloud Marketplace and Autotask, complete the following steps:
In your UX1 for Resellers, click Integrations.
On the Autotask tile, click Manage to enter your dashboard.
On the dashboard, click Check Changes to update the list of tasks.
Select a synchronization task for your Customer. For example, FranciscoRGoogle02 1000047883 with the Billing Order type. Click Sync Changes.
Note: The Billing Order type means that this is an existing usage-based subscription. The Sales Order type means that a subscription is new. The Change Order type means that the existing subscription is upgraded or downgraded.
On this step, select a Contract. Then, check changes to the Contract.
The Contract Services represent a separate fee that is charged in the scope of the Contract.
You can select Contract Services and configure their parameters, such as dates, description, quantity, price, and cost, as well as whether to include bills and taxes and load prices from the Autotask or Cloud Marketplace.
Recurring Billing Amount
The Contract may have a recurring billing amount. This is an amount to be invoiced each billing period for this Contract.
Overuse Billing Amount
The Contract may have an overuse billing amount.
- The system calculates an overuse amount for an addition when a resource overuse occurred from the billing period start date.
- The overuse price is calculated as: (Resource Overused Amount * Resource Overuse Price).
- The overuse cost is calculated as: (Resource Overused Amount * Resource Overuse Cost).
1. Contracts with the same billing cycle must be selected here, that is, monthly Contracts for monthly subscriptions, and so on.
2. The Contract currency and the currency in Cloud Marketplace must be the same.
Confirm the synchronization by clicking Sync.