The ordering process can be initiated once the user has gone through all the pre-requisites of placing an order. Please refer to the article - 01 GCP - Prerequisites to order.
The ordering workflow is very similar to existing ordering workflows in the Cloud Marketplace for other IaaS products like Microsoft Azure NCE on Connect.
- Select the GCP offer under Infrastructure category and add to cart as shown below.
- Confirm the product selection and choose the customer. This is same as in any other cloud market place product.
- Provide the information needed to provision GCP Account for the end customer.
- The user should provide the customer business domain for which he wants GCP infrastructure account. The user needs to also provide a Google recognized (gmail address) for the entity who is going to administer and manage customer newly provisioned GCP account. If the reseller is managed service provider and is going to manage the customer infrastructure then reseller provides his gmail address. If the customer is himself going to administer and manage his new GCP account infrastructure then the customer gmail address needs to be provided.
- The order mode should be "New" to create a new GCP account for the customer under the distributor org.
- The user confirms the order and submits.