Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace allows the cancellation of Adobe subscriptions but with the following critical caveats:
- Adobe Cloud products have a 14-day cancellation window.
- Cancellation is still allowed after the 14-day window and is considered a Mid-term Cancellation.
- A mid-term cancellation does not result in a refund.
- A mid-term cancellation only toggles the auto-renewing feature to switch off. It means that the respective subscriptions under your Adobe Account will expire on the renewal date.
- Customers can continue to use purchased licenses until the renewal date in case of a mid-term cancellation.
- Cancellation of Adobe Cloud products cannot be reverted in the Cloud Marketplace.
Misalignment of Renewal Date between Adobe and Cloud Marketplace
There are a few business scenarios due to which renewal dates might be misaligned between CMP and Adobe. To avoid any confusion, please always refer to the Renewal Date mentioned on Adobe's platform as only that will be considered the valid date for all business purposes.
- You can cancel the subscription from the Subscription Information tab on the Cloud Marketplace, by selecting the Cancel Subscription option, as shown below.
- Click on Proceed to cancel the auto-renewal of the subscription.