12 Adobe on Cloud Marketplace - Change order with volume discount
Modified on: Tue, 3 May, 2022 at 11:15 PM
- Partner/Reseller moves to the Subscription Module in Marketplace’s UX1 to perform a change on their existing Adobe Cloud customers subscriptions, and he/she is presented with a popup banner containing information about Adobe Volume pricing for additional orders.
- Partner/Reseller is presented with a web form to capture essential details for the order.
- An Ingram Micro Sales Rep will receive the form and will be able to produce a quote for the order as well as a consent request.
- Once the partner confirms, the order will be placed.
- Partners will see Adobe level 1 pricing, no matter the amount of licenses that are purchased. On the last screen of the ordering process the Sales Rep will be the one who adjusts prices to reflect Adobe Volume Pricing.
- Adobe Cloud Processor will place each order (Sales and Change Orders) using the right set of Offer IDs, depending on the eligibility of the Customer for a Volume Discount Level.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.