Improvements in the Autotask integration
Proration from Autotask
Now, contract services with prorated items will be calculated and shown under the Prorated Transactions section, instead of being included as an additional item in the Service Bundles & Services section.
In order to enable the Autotask Proration, you must check the “Autotask Proration” option in your PSA settings
Consider existing Contract Services when placing Sales Orders
With this new feature, when Sales Order are propagated to Autotask, the PSA integration will consider the existing Contract Services.
- If the new quantity is higher than the current quantity of the Contract Service, then changes will be applied in the current billing period.
- If the new quantity is lower than the current quantity of the Contract Service, then changes will be applied in the next billing period.
- If the quantity is the same, prices and costs will be synced.
- Fixed the login process to imported customers from the UX1 panel.
- Fixed Autotask price source shown in settings for partners using ConnectWise.
- Customer Import: now the country can be found by country code.