Note: This product is only available in our Sweden Marketplace.
InfraCom MS Teams Direct Routing gives users of Microsoft Teams the possibility to make and receive external calls in Microsoft Teams. The customer will not need any extra hardware or physical equipment on their location. A land line number is included, and InfraCom will be the customer's telecom carrier for the solution.
InfraCom's phone services for Microsoft Teams are available in approximately 60 different countries with local and national land line numbers. To be able to activate this service, customer will need to have Phone System/Business Voice activated on the user in their Office365 tenant.
- Login - Login to Ingram Micro Cloud's Sweden Marketplace.
- Search for the Product - Search for InfraCom using the Search bar at the top of the Marketplace page and click open the result - InfraCom MS Teams Direct Routing.
- Add to Cart - From the page that opens up, select the plan that you want to order and click the ADD TO CART button.
- Review Cart - Once it is added, please open the Cart and review the product description. If the details are fine, click NEXT. To go back, click CANCEL.
- Select Customer - After clicking NEXT, please select the customer that you want to buy this product for. You can:
- Select Existing Customer - Select from an existing list of customers. Click Show Search to open the filter criteria and search for the customer.
- Add New Customer - Click this option to add a new customer.
- Review Customer - Once a customer is selected (or added), click NEXT.
- Purchase Setup - Set up the purchase of InfraCom MS Teams Direct Routing by filling the form that opens.
- Payment - In the final payments page, ensure that the correct payment method is selected. Also ensure that you have reviewed and accepted the Ingram Micro Cloud Services Terms of Service, Marketplace Terms of Service, and InfraCom SE T&C. Once this is done, click the BUY button.
- Order Details - The order will be submitted and your order details will be displayed.
- Order Provisioning - This product is manually provisioned so it might take up to 48 hours to be approved and available to use. The following message will be displayed if you open the subscriptions page for this product.
- Order Provisioning Complete - Once the provisioning process is completed, the customer will receive an email to activate their InfraCom account. They can then start using the product.
- Subscription Management - Once the order is successfully provisioned, please follow the process defined in the article - InfraCom - MS Teams Direct Routing - Subscription Management to manage the subscription (renewal, cancellation etc.).