Note: This product is only available in our Australia and New Zealand Marketplaces.
AWS Workspaces enables you to provision virtual, cloud-based Microsoft Windows or Amazon Linux desktops for your users, known as Workspaces, inside of your existing AWS account. It eliminates the need to procure and deploy hardware or install complex software. You can quickly add or remove users as your needs change. Users can access their virtual desktops from multiple devices or web browsers.
Please consider the following before initiating the ordering process:
- You need to have an AWS account before you can order AWS Workspace.
- You need to have an active directory (HBS - AWS Simple Active Directory) before you can start using AWS Workspace, so please make sure to have one before proceeding to order AWS Workspace. Please follow the process defined in the article - 01 AWS Simple Active Directory (AD) - How to order to do that.
- The use of AWS Workspace will incur expenses inside of your AWS account. Make sure you constantly monitor for usage and payment inside your AWS console.
- This is a provision-only service.
Note: Should you encounter issues with your AWS Workspace other than the deployment of the product inside your AWS console, please contact AWS customer support.
- Login - Login to Ingram Micro Cloud's Marketplace.
- Search for the Product - Search for AWS Workspaces using the Search bar at the top of the Marketplace page and then click open the tab - HBS - AWS Workspaces under the Products section..
- Add to Cart - From the page that opens up, select the plan that you want to order and click the ADD TO CART button under it.
- Review Cart - Once it is added, please open the Cart and review the product description. If the details are fine, click NEXT. To go back, click CANCEL.
- Select Customer - After clicking NEXT, please select the customer that you want to buy this product for. You can:
- Select Existing Customer - Select from an existing list of customers. Click Show Search to open the filter criteria and search for the customer.
- Add New Customer - Click this option to add a new customer.
- Review Customer - Once a customer is selected (or added), click NEXT.
- Purchase Setup - Set up the purchase of AWS Workspaces by filling the form that opens.
- Payment - In the final payments page, ensure that the correct payment method is selected. Once this is done, click the BUY button.
- Order Details - The order will be submitted and your order details will be displayed.
- Order Provisioning Complete - Once the provisioning process is completed, the following information will be displayed for the subscription in your Marketplace account.
- Logging in - To login for the first time, open workspaces client, enter register code and reset password for the first time as there is no password.