- Log into your end customers Azure Portal. It is important to note that in order to create budgets, the user must have owner rights to the subscription.
- Select the Azure Subscription that you would like to set the budget for.
- Click “Budgets” located under “Cost Management”.
- Click “Add” located in the upper left portion on your screen.
- Next insert your Budget Scope, Budget Details, and your Budget Amount. When finished click Next.
- The following screen will allow you to set up the conditions to which Azure will alert the specific users you identify. Click Save afterwards and you are done.
Solution home Cloud Infrastructure Solutions Microsoft Azure CMP 13 Create a Budget for an Azure Subscription in the Azure Portal
13 Create a Budget for an Azure Subscription in the Azure Portal Print
Modified on: Fri, 3 Mar, 2023 at 3:49 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.