The following changes have been implemented in this version, for Connectwise.
- Additional resource purchase processing was improved: on upsize, a prorated order line is created for the same billing period, which allows resellers to bill their customers for the additional resource purchase on order placement.
- During subscription reconciliation, only the final amount of resource within the billing period is considered for upsized subscriptions. For example, if 3 licenses with monthly billing were purchased for $30 on 1st of September and then 2 more were purchased on September 20 for $20, then $50 will be reconciled for September with no prorations.
The following changes have been implemented in this version, for Quickbooks.
- Integration with Quickbooks was improved to enable tax rate selection in the task synchronization wizard. Tax rates are obtained from Quickbooks and can be different depending on the country.
The following changes have been implemented in this version, for all PSA integrations.
- Product, customer, and subscription mapping can now be done by uploading an XLSX file with the necessary data. This allows partners to efficiently map several items with a single file.
- Resellers can now delete their PSA integrations with all related data, including mappings, credentials, and processed tasks. This can be done in CloudBlue Store, by accessing the respective app, or into the integration settings. With this feature, now partners can easily uninstall an integration and install a new one, in 2 clicks.
- Agreement selected in the last step of the task synchronization wizard will be preselected in the next task synchronization wizard for the same customer.
- Canceled and terminated accounts are no longer displayed in the customer mapping list.
- During subscription reconciliation, you can now choose to ignore all tasks c before the reconciliation date.
- Multiple error messages were improved.