Microsoft Azure New Commerce Experience is a pay-as-you-go service that enables you to quickly build, deploy, and manage solutions across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
The Azure NCE enables the Monthly Calendar Billing, Detailed Invoicing, Azure Plan tiered pricing and end – customer price management tools.
- Azure New Commerce Experience - Focus on End-Customer Value Add Services
- Partner Earned Credit based on AOBO status – Administrator on behalf of
- Modern Commerce Microsoft Partner and Customer Agreements
- Azure Plan - Billing Container for Subscriptions
- Calendar Month Billing Periods
- Azure meter card rates globally in USD
- Billing based on end-customer location currency
- Cost management tools for end-customer (spend, budgets, alerts)
You may purchase an Azure NCE subscription ID from the Ingram Micro Platform.
To place an Azure order successfully, a Location MPN ID needs to be requested for the region, and an Indirect Reseller Agreement needs to be signed prior.
Please follow the steps in the article: First Azure Order Requirements
For Reseller Azure - A Complete World of Solutions