1. If this is the first Microsoft order with Ingram Micro under the Customer domain, you’ll receive a Welcome email containing a username and password. The username will always begin with “admin”.
2. If the Customer domain has existing Microsoft services with Ingram Micro, you should have already been provided this Welcome email and the username admin@XXX.onmicrosoft already exists. You can find this username within the Azure tile of the Customer Control Panel (CCP).
3. You can either access the Azure Portal but clicking on the hyperlink within the Welcome email or by clicking the “Log In” button under the Azure tile of the CCP.
4. The Azure portal login web page opens.
5. Enter the login credentials and click on the Sign in button. If this is your first time logging into a Microsoft portal using the admin@XXX.onmicrosoft username, you’ll be prompted to create a new password. Refer to the Welcome email for the temporary password.
6. You will be redirected to the Enter and verify your new password page.
7. Click the Finish button.
8. You will receive a confirmation message that your password has been successfully reset.
9. Once your new password has been created, you can access your MS Azure portal at anytime with your username and password.
10. Following is a complete list of articles related to MS Azure in Odin: