2. Select “control panel” once logged in
Ensure a payment method is in place, reference the following to see how to add payment method:
3. Search “Bitdefender” and select the product plan. Add to cart, then proceed by selecting the shopping cart.
4. Select “next”
5. Select the appropriate answers and hit next.
- If you have an existing GravityZone console, you can find your company hash by going to My Company (found by selecting your name in the top right-hand corner of GravityZone) à Licensing.
*Note, you can find your Company hash in the top right corner of GravityZone under My Company > Licensing.
6. Agree to terms and select “buy”.
7. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an activation email stating your subscription is all set. Once this happens, you will then notice the MSP subscription tied to your company in GravityZone under ‘My Company’ in the top right corner of the console.
- If you are completing a Change of Channel for your active MSP subscription from another distributor, your existing usage/billing will remain with your current distributor through the remainder of the month and as of the 1st of the following month your billing will be solely through Ingram Micro. Please note that if you install any net new endpoints between the time post change of channel and the 1st of the following month, Ingram will bill you for these endpoints.